Collection of your Personal Information
In order to better provide you with products and services offered on our Site, PKPF may collect personally identifiable information such as your:
- Postal address including billing and shipping
- Email Address
- Phone Number
- Credit or debit card numbers
We do not collect any personal information about you unless you voluntarily provide it to us. However, you may be required to provide certain personal information to us when you elect to use certain products or services available on the PKPF Site. These may include: (a) registering for an account on our Site; (b) entering a sweepstakes or contest sponsored by us or one of our partners, (c) signing up for special offers from selected third parties; (d) sending us an email message; (e) submitting your credit card or other payment information when ordering and purchasing products and services on our Site. To wit, we will use your information for, but not limited to, communicating with you in relation to services and/or products you have requested from us. We also may gather additional personal or non-personal information in the future.
Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a site visitor's browser. They are typically used to keep track of the settings users have selected and actions they have taken on a site.
To provide a great experience for your visitors and customers.
To identify your registered members (users who registered to your site).
To monitor and analyze the performance, operation and effectiveness of PKPF’s platform.
To ensure our platform is secure and safe to use.
The following links explain how to access cookie settings in various browsers:
· Cookie settings in Firefox
· Cookie settings in Internet Explorer
· Cookie settings in Google Chrome
· Cookie settings in Safari (OS X)
· Cookie settings in Safari (iOS)
· Cookie settings in Android
To opt out of being tracked by Google Analytics across all websites, visit this link:
Use of your Personal Information
Our company is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with the online platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com’s data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our company adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
PKPF collects and uses your personal information to operate its website(s) and deliver the services you requested.
PKPF may also use your personally identifiable information to inform you of other products or services available from PKPF and its affiliates.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
PKPF does not sell, rent or lease its customer lists to third parties.
PKPF may share data with trusted partners to help perform statistical analysis, send you email or postal mail, provide customer support, or arrange for deliveries. All such third parties are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide these services to PKPF, and they are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
PKPF may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on PKPF or the site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of PKPF; and/or (c) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of PKPF, or the public.
Automatically Collected Information
Information about your computer hardware and software may be automatically collected by PKPF. This information can include: your IP address, browser type, domain names, access times and referring website address. This information is used for the operation of the service, to maintain quality of the service, and to provide general statistics regarding use of the PKPF website.
The website contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will:
- Delete your personal information from your records; and
- Direct any service providers to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- Exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- Enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- Comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- Otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Our site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18. PKPF does not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of eighteen.
From time to time, PKPF may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication.
Changes to this Statement
PKPF welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. If you believe that PKPF has not adhered to this Statement, please contact PKPF at our email address of or our mailing address of:
Purple Kisses Pole Fitness & Entertainment LLC, 992 Stuyvesant Avenue, Union, New Jersey 07083